1. What is the difference between Standard Controller and Custom Controller?
2. What is the difference between Workflow and Trigger?
3. What is VLOOKUP?
4. What is Batch Apex?
5. What is Schedule Apex?
6. IS it Possible to call APEX Class through Java Script?
7. Explain about the annotation in Sales force?
8. What is @Future annotation?
9. What is Sandbox?
10. What is GITHUB?
11. What is trigger and how to write the trigger?
12. What is the difference between Role, Profile and Organization Defaults?
13. What is the biggest issue with limitations you are facing with Salesforce?
14. Do governed limit apply to sandbox?
15. What is sand box explain about it?
16. What are the types of email templates available in salesforce.com?
17. Give examples about default profiles that exist in Salesforce?
18. What are the types of email templates available in salesforce.com?
19. How many types of Relationships are there in SFDC?
20. What is Hierarchical relationship in SFDC?
21. In Which sequence Trigger and automation rules run in Salesforce.com?
22. If one object in Salesforce have 2 triggers which runs “before insert”. Is there any way to control the sequence of execution of these triggers?
23. How to delete the User from Salesforce?
24. How to delete the users data from Salesforce?
25. How to restrict the user to see any record, lets say opportunity?
26. What is the difference between trigger.new and trigger.old in Apex – SFDC?
27. How to restrict any Trigger to fire only once ?
28. What is difference between WhoId and WhatId in the Data Model of Task ?
29. Where is the option of the report for the “Custom Object with related object” and what are the condition to generate related reports?
30. What is the dynamic Apex?
31. How to get the list of all available sobject in salesforce database using Apex (Dynamic Apex)?
32. How to create instance of sobject dynamically? Normally the sobject is created like “Account a = new Account();”. But if you are in situation that you don’t know which sobject is going to be instantiated ? Means it will be decided at runtime, how you will handle it? Hint : Use Dynamic Apex.
33. How to get all the fields of sObject using dynamic Apex?
34. How to get all the required fields of sObject dynamically?
35. How to display error messages in the visualforce page ?
36. What is property in Apex? Explain with advantages?
37. Explain the need or importance of the controller extension.?
38. How to read the parameter value from the URL in Apex?
39. What is the Master Details Relation Ship , Lookup Relationship in SFDC and difference between them?
40. How many ways we can invoke an APEX calss?
41. What is the difference between database.insert and insert ?
42. What happen if child have two master records and one is deleted?
43. What is Difference in render, rerender and renderas attributes of visualforce?
44. What is Scheduler class in Apex?
45. What is the difference between External ID and Unique ID?
46. Explain Permission sets?
47. How to get the picklist value in Apex class?
48. How many Controllers can be used on single VF page?
49. Explain System.runAs()
50. What is the custom settings ?
51. Types of the custom settings?
52. Difference between SOSL and SOQL in Salesforce ?
53. How to round the double to two decimal places in Apex?
54. If i want record level access then what should i use from Salesforce security model?
55. If i want Object level access then what should i use from Salesforce security model?
56. In OWD (Organization wide sharing), can i change the setting “Grant Access Using Hierarchies” for Standard Objects ?
57. What is Mandatory while creating User, Role or Profile?
58. In case of Master-Detail relationship, on Update of master record can we update the field of child record using workflow rule?
59. In case of Master-Detail relationship, on Update of child record can we update the field of Parent record using workflow rule?
60. While setting OWD (Organization wide sharing), can we change/modify the setting of child record in case of Master-Detail relationship?
61. What is the need of “Custom Controller” in Visualforce as everything can be done by the combination of Standard Controller + Extension class.
62. In class declaration if we don’t write keyword “with sharing” then it runs in system mode then why keyword “without sharing” is introduced in apex?
63. If user doesn’t have any right on particular record and have only read level access at object level. Can he change the record owner?
64. Who can run reports?
65. What is Difference between “printable View” and “Export Details“ button on report?
66. What is the use of “floating report header”?
67. How to enable “floating report header”?
68. Which permission is required to set the running user other than you in dashboard?
69. Who can access “drag and drop dashboard”?
70. Which type of report can be used for dashboard components?
71. How many types of dashboard components are available?
72. Explain dynamic Dashboard.
73. What is the default timeout period while calling webservice from Apex
74. A single Apex transaction can make how many callouts to an HTTP request or an API call ?
75. How to increase timeout while calling web service from Apex ?
76. What is analytic Snapshot in salesforce?
77. What is difference between Mobile Lite and Salesforce Mobile?
78. What is features of “Manage Members” in campaign records?
79. You want to display the Encrypted field on Visualforce and you are using component apex:outputText. Will it work for Encrypted fields?
80. In salesforce which fields are indexed automatically?